WinMorph is a high performance morphing and warping software. With millions of downloads, WinMorph has a wide userbase, have been used in movies, roadshows and other projects.
- Freeware: Distributed as freeware for business or personal use. However if you want to redistribute, you need to inform the author.
- Platform: Available only on Windows.
- Architecture: Works standalone, and also as a plug-in for Wax.
- Performance/Quality: One of the fastest warping/morphing software available, with very high quality output and user control.
The WinMorph Google Group is a good place to discuss tips and tricks.
As the first step after installation, please read the WinMorph UserGuide (a link available in the start menu program group of WinMorph).
- Professional quality warping and morphing tools.
- Works both as a standalone application and as a plug-in for the Wax video editor to get best of both worlds.
- Intuitive shape-based morphing for both ease of use and high degree of freedom.
- Advanced keyframing, blending and distortion tools for total control.
- Can do dynamic morphing (also called video morphing).
- Input file formats include JPEG,BMP,PCX,PNG,PBM,TGA,TIFF.
- Output file formats include JPEG,BMP,PNG,TGA,TIFF,AVI,MPEG and SWF.